your home is a process which affects your family and your future. To entrust that job to anyone other than a Real Estate Professional could result in the loss of hundreds or thousands of your 'hard earned'
dollars. Before you begin this process, you'll want to be sure that you have the most up-to-date information. Information that will allow you to make the best decisions concerning:
- The best time to sell
- How to get the best price for your home
- Cost Efficient Renovations which should be made prior to the sale
- Determining whether the renovations you are considering BEFORE Selling will substancially increase the Sale Price OR make it more marketable
- Is the disruption and inconvenience of the renovation to the family worth the possible extra dollars
- Will the new Buyers agree and pay for your style and taste of renovation; etc.
As Real Estate professionals, we deal with these questions every day and will be able to help you determine which way is best for you!